Sunday, August 4, 2013

JoyRide Graphics Business Cards!

JoyRideGraphics.com has been open for about a month now and after finishing our website, posting our Custom Car, Boat, Truck and Pontoon Boat graphic designs and completing our Custom Graphic Designer app, it came time to think about print advertising.

Obviously, the first thing we needed was business cards.  Now…I have been a long-time user of VistaPrint.com.  From my website development company, DevelopingClouds.com to various other efforts, VistaPrint has provided high-quality print materials at very reasonable prices.  They have never disappointed me.

My first idea was to mimic our website theme using Jenny and our classic black and blue motif.

joyridegraphics-business-card-black

But after spending so many hours with this theme while designing JoyRideGraphics.com, I just kinda felt I wanted something more dramatic and attention grabbing.  After all…business cards are not only for handing out.  They are great, mini Display Advertisements that can be placed anywhere.  And after a few hours of playing around, I came up with our final design.

joyridegraphics-business-card-red

So…keep your eyes open for our Business Cards in various areas of the country as I will be distributing them to our business partners and “Street Team” over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment